Make It Count

 Make It Count".


Inteligência Artificial cria música a partir de texto. - E agora, cantores e compositores?
http://lyksoomu.com/17LZp

Verse 1: I woke up this morning feeling fine The sun was shining, the birds were in line I had a smile on my face, it felt so right I knew today was gonna be alright

Chorus: Life is short, we gotta make it count Take a deep breath and let it all out Spread some love and spread it loud Life is precious, let's make it proud

Verse 2: I walked outside and saw the beauty around The trees, the flowers, the sky so profound I took a moment to appreciate The simple things in life that make it great

Chorus: Life is short, we gotta make it count Take a deep breath and let it all out Spread some love and spread it loud Life is precious, let's make it proud

Outro: So let's live our lives with purpose and zest Make every moment count, and give it our best Life is a gift, let's treasure each day And make the most of our time, in every single way.

Comentários